Sunday, July 3, 2011

Chelsea came out of jail EARLY!

Well, as you probably read, Chelsea came out of jail early for good behavior. But, before we get to that I'm going to talk to you about the cure for my flea problem. You probably know that I have a flea problem, if you don't you can go to this link.

Click here to read about my flea "problem"

Well, as I said I need baths often. And......now I will tell you how they choose to do my torture.

Murklemegarghahla!

O-o-o-oh yeah!

Maguhlockatwo!
Uh, hehheh. She's got the hose. Oh dear.
No-o-o-o-o-o! I don't want a bath!
Mom! No! I don't care if it gets rid of the fleas! I don't want a bath!
HELP ME!
The goats think it's absolutely thrilling to watch me suffer.
Umm, not him though. He just likes the fact that I'm a girl.
First my mom scratches around my neck to get a good soapy barrier. I'll explain why after I'm done with the pictures of the soapy barrier.

Then she dampens her hands to make it even thicker.

So it looks a lot like this.

The reason why we do that BEFORE she gets me wet. Well, when you wet a intelligent, wonderful, Canis lupus familiaris that has fleas, all the fleas go to the head, the dry place. And when the bath is done, they crawl back down to the body and you barely kill any fleas at all. Trust me. I know. So, if you make a thick, soapy barrier BEFORE you wet a Canis lupus familiaris, you KILL ALL THE STUPID, BLOOD THIRSTY, WICKED, BEASTS, while they try to go to high, dry ground.

Uh oh. Now she wets me. No-o-o-o! WAAH!
Oh! That's cold! That's really cold! Ahhhhh! Thank goodness that's it 85 degrees out.
Shaka, shaka, shaka, shaka.
Oh! I hate it when she puts her finger in the hose. Just makes the water more powerful.
The goats don't like it either.
Ah! MOM!

You missed my tail.
CURSE YOU VO5!
Can you see where she put the soap?
Oh! She's scratching!

That feels so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o good.
Look at my poor, soapy tail. It's straight as a stick!
When I'm really soapy mom likes to make my fur "well groomed"
Well, we need to let my fur sit for ABOUT 15 minutes, so let's go around the farm.
The does are doing just baahy. They're in this little cage so that they can eat the grass, the grass in their BIG cage is kinda icky.

Chompski is trying to get to the does. Chompski: Gotta stay groomed for the FEMALES!

My mom set up this contraption for the does.
Okay. 15 minutes are up.

Warm water. (shampoo rinses off better with warm water.)

Get my butt!

Okay, really that's good. It's fine.

No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

Aah! MOM!

Even the goats don't like it!

Blurgh ah ha!

All done?

NO! My mom says that I need just a little bit of that since I take baths so often and I might get dry skin. It won't help my itchiness at ALL!


Okay. Now that she rinsed THAT off I am now done!

Woohoo!
Up the stairs.

Lily stop laughing at me!

This is inhumane!

Dry me off NOW! I demand you!

 While I'm suffering horrid things we can talk about Chelsea!

Free at last! free at last! Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!

Open the door! (Only Bella has the power to open doors by herself)

Hahaha!

Just shred the jail shirt off!
Where's Bella? I've missed her so much!

Ah! HA! HA! AH! I can't stand it! I'm FREEEEEE!

Let's go inside!

Woot!


Bella?

Are you in here?

Chelsea!

Bella: I've missed you! Chelsea: I've missed you!

Bella: I've missed you! Chelsea: I've missed you!

Let's go play!

AH! CHELSEA! THAT I DID NOT MISS! LET GO!

Chelsea: Sorry.

What do you want to do? Bella: RUN!

OKAY!

Soppy music.

Soppy music.

Soppy music.

Soppy music.

Soppy music.

Soppy music.

Let's go inside. 


So Chelsea and I spent the rest of the day horsing around and sleeping. Well, I have no more pictures. But Mommy did want me to say: Thank you Allison for taking pictures of my torture for my Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment