Friday, June 24, 2011

War!

We pick up where we left off. Misty on one side, Lily on the other.

*gulp* Ready?
*CHOMP* Misty: AHH! WHAT----

*passes out* thud!

Wh-wh-what happened?


Since we were all in awe and there was blood and such no pictures. But I'll write everything down.


Lily: What happened?

Bella: Someone bit her! did you see who it was??
Misty: .........................
Duster: I did, but whoever it was they were wearing a mask!
Misty: ................................
Bella: Well, we'll all worry about that later. Right now we need to take her up to bed and get her washed off and bandaged up.
Misty: .....................
Lily: Uh... Um... Uh...
Bella: Duster, give her a thunk on the head will ya?
Duster: THUNK!
Lily: OW! Geez, okay. 1, 2, 3! Hup!

After lots of groaning and tumbling they got Misty washed up and bandaged.

Then.................she woke up.


What. Is. Going. OOOOON? Bella: Well, someone bit you. And, you lost the war. QUEEN Tigerlily is, well, Queen.

How bad is it? Bella: Well, the bandages are 10 layers thick and you can see blood. But it's not bleeding anymore. We clotted it.

Let me see.

Bella: Ta-da! Isn't it pretty?

It's PAINFUL! That's for sure!

It's going to stain my fur!

*Whimper*

Who. Did. This?

Well, we matched the culprit with:


Chelsea. Why? My best friend, why did you do it???

Well, Misty would have been ruler, and if she did everyone would have to be hurt and stuff since she's a cat. I didn't want her to do that. I know you wouldn't so. I made her lose. Plus I didn't want Lily to be hurt.

But, according to this book *sniff* you need to *sniff* go to......jail!

WAAH!
Bella: *Gulp* *Voice breaks* C-c-come on Chelsea.



Here it is.

*Whimper*

In here.


Thank you Bella.

Good bye. See you in 2 weeks.

Bella: I'll visit you!!

Off.
OOOOOH!
 



Well, *Sniff* to take my mind off I'll tell you about that bald spot on my rump.

Remember how I told you fleas are giving me a rash? Well, It's gotten worse. My mom is really trying her best to fix it.

See? It looks bad...

We need to use this.

*SQUIRT!*

Yuck. Gooey mess!










Goodbye Chelsea. See you in 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH! Chelsea CAN'T be in jail!!!!! That's awful! She's got to find a way out!!!! She can't be in jail! She's Super Chelsea!!!!

    I'm sorry you've got a rash Bella! I'm glad you're Mommy's fixing it.

    ReplyDelete