Friday, July 8, 2011

Misty's health, thought's from Lily, and my cookie

So yeah, I think that it was right for Misty to get bitten.

I mean, I was the one that was ruling in the first place. If she didn't like it she could have just lived elsewhere.

I am the one ruling, and she WILL be punished for trying to out rule me.

How will I punish her? Well...

I don't REALLY know, but it will be big.

Maybe I could just lock her up or something.

Well, that's all.

I'm done.







Now we move on to Misty's health. She got better, but she's still in some sort of restraint that won't let her move very much. So, she's not the most polite kitty in the world.






Plbt! You look like this! Yeah you! DOG! STUPID DOG!
What's WRONG with you! The least you could do is start a donation group to PAY for all this!
I need to wear this dumpy shirt.

It comes all the way down to my legs.

Well, Chelsea and I are doin' fine.

Aren't we lovely?

 We're catching up on all the news.

Chelsea: So, are we going to go on a walk soon? Bella: No, I told you, you need to stay here for 1 week because you're still on supervision.

Punk, yeah, come here little doggy. Yeah! YOU!

MOM! Leave her alone!

Are YOU telling ME what to do?

We are Siamese if you please! We are Siamese if you don't please...

Aren't goats weird?
I wuv you dentastix!

Num nom num nom!

Sluuurp!

I looks kinda like cat food.

M-m-more?

Pwease?

Yay! Nomnomnomnomnom!

Mm! you is sooooo good!

Chewy!

Num!

I wuv you! I wuv you! I wuuuuuv you!

Nom!

*Contented sigh* Yup! Dentastix are good.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Well, you can see that when I like cookies I get kinda loopy. And you also probably saw that my mommy has bright orange socks. I LOVE her socks. Here they are.

Aren't they WONDERFUL?




No comments:

Post a Comment