Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chelsea's New Squeakies.

Chelsea got a couple new chew toys so she would stop chew sunhats, shoes, ice cream buckets, pizza boxes, my food bowl.... etc.



New toys? Really?

Okay, I got my cape off so it will stay clean. BRING IT!

Well, here they are.

This one is a squeaky. Only it sounds really weird.

Oh, man! These teeth are ready.

This one is another everyday rope toy.

SWEET!

And this one s a bouncy bone.

Only it has treats on it.

Give it here. I wanna see.

AWW! THESE ARE GREAT!

This one's my fav.


      Chelsea has almost killed all her toys. I'll show you all the "casualties."


Here they all are.

This you can see Chelsea chewed it face off.

Poor guy.

This used to be a fuzzy sandal,

This was ripped in HALF, and it used to be a doggy.

This......unknown.

This is the last piece of a rope ring that used to fit around her head.

This used to be a ball that she ATE all the plastic inside.

These are the last survivors.


While she's eating her things let's go and read my magazine.

I love this magazine.

It's MINE.

Mmm, he's cute.

Mm, this may be useful...


OH! MY! GOODNESS! Look at HIMMMMM!

MWAH MWAH MWAH!

WHAT A CUTIE!


Mm, he needs to lose some weight.
He's good.
This article looks okay, I'll need to tell mom to read it to me. I just like looking at all the guys.

He's not doing a very good job in the contest.
Well, done with that.

Let's go outside while Chelsea still with her bone.

♪Doo dah zip oh!♫

Hey, I was the first and last one out. How's that for a change?

I love it out here.

Hey, my duckies pond is icky.

Better tell mom.

Gardens almost done harvesting..

It a fairly nice day out.


Sunflowers are blooming.

Yup! It's a wonderful life right now.

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF.*







Well, these flowers are doing okay,

But these are doin' GREAT.

My mommy's proud about them.

Hey Chelsea. You're done with your bone.

Yup. Finished it. Bella: You did what?? Already?? Chelsea: Yup.


             Okay, well, your choice. Anyway... HAVE A NICE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment