Monday, June 20, 2011

Bath?!?!?!?!

Ugh! I got a bath. You see, our "gang" (Me, Chelsea, Duster, Misty, and Princess Tigerlily) ALL have fleas. But I get a rash from the fleas and the flea spray  to get rid of them, and start going bald. So I need to get a bath TWICE a WEEK! It is not fun.


I enlarged this so you could see what I look like just when looking at me. The circles show the bald spots.

Can you see the red now?

Here's another bald spot on my front leg.

And one of my back legs.

Sucks huh?



Here's what I usually look like after my bath.

Wet.

Wet.

WET!
I hate having baths. And it's no help being humiliated in front of Chelsea. She laughs EVERY TIME I'm being humiliated. I hate it.

Yeah, yeah. It was funny. Especially with the suds. She look like an yeti! 

HAHAHA! I love it when she suffers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*GASP* HAHAHAHA!


 Bella: CHELSEA! YOU'RE SOOOO GONNA PAY FOR THIS!
I take back everything!

Shh!

I'm sleeping.

I need my sleep.
Well, since it's too cold for me to go outside since I'm wet. I'm going to show you what Chelsea does for a pastime.

Ready?
Bella! Not on your blog!

I'm so ashamed!
Now, normally I love food.


But it can be rather hard to eat in a food dish a whiny, spoiled, Chelsea tends to gnaw up my bowl!

See the tooth marks?

At least she isn't gnawing up the water bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment