Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Misc, misc, and more misc!

Well, first of all, Misty on drugs and with "fredrick" again. Which we later find out that that is not her hallucinating, it's TRUE! He's alive!





Here's the drug.

Oooh. Fredrick is coming. I'm so excited!

You're HERE!

Oh! You look so nice!

*Breathes deeply* OH! You're wonderful!

Mm-mm-mm!

*Sniff*

*slurp* and tasty.

So, how have you been?

One more taste.

 
OH! OH! OH! Bella: Hey, where's Fred?

Misty: It FredRICK.

Bella: Hey! You're squashing him!

OH! OH! OH!

Bella: Fredrick! Are you okay?? Fred: Yeah, *Gasp* I-i-i'm okay. She ruined my suit though. It was a rental.


Bella: Why does Misty like you so much. Fred: Well, I have this certain smell I was BORN with that sorta hypnotizes her. I don't know why though.

Uh oh. Here she comes.
Misty: Come back Fred... Bella: Sorry Fred. Fred: *gulp* yeah.....

Mmm! I LOVE YOU!

Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove!

*SMOOCH*
Uh oh. Here comes Chelsea. Chel- Chelsea: Uh uh! Not right now Bella. I'm on a roll!

Uh! You stupid dog! You're cape is AWFUL!

Chelsea: WAAT?! It is not! Misty: Huh! Yes it is. You have no clue how UGLY it is!

Chelsea: Nooo! It's not true! Nooooooo!

*Sniff* Do you think it's ugly Bella? N-n-nevermind you would just be nice and say no.

I'm never going to wear it again.

    Hmmm, well, if you think Chelsea should continue wearing it, vote.


In other news, LET'S GO OUTSIDE!!!!! WOO-HOO!



I LOVE the outdoors.

♪Zip-a-dee doo da!♪

Let's go see te goats.

*♪Whistling♪*

Ohoooooho! Itchy leg, itchy leg.




Apparently sunflowers opened. Let's go see them!




Oooh! Ah...



 There's lots of things you can do with a sunflowers!










Aren't I pretty?

Can you see the actual sunflower?

Another pic of moi.

Pretty flower!




So...

Aren't I pretty in the sunlight?

Mwah hahahah!





 Bye bye! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment