Sunday, July 17, 2011

S-s-so Sleepy.

Well, I have to take these pills because of a flea problem. And they make me really sleepy. So I had to hire a person to take the pics for me. So you won't see very much of me in this particular post.




Chelsea! You're still wearing your cape! Chelsea: Yeah. I decided I don't care what that cat says. I'm wearing it.

Yay! I really like it. Chelsea: But do you like THESE?

WOAH! Where did you get those??? Chelsea: My aunt gave them to me.

Aren't they ugly? I'm not wearing them.

Hey Chelsea? When are you going to fully grow out your skin? 

Mmmm, you know...

Ahh, I knew someone who had that.

He died.

Puh! Yeah right Misty!

It's true.

I know everything.


Ever wonder what life is like to a dog? Here's what we see.








Human feetsies.





My water bowl.

And......dog food. Yuck.

You can see Chelsea's ripped it open.

You can see straight through it.

Nomnomnom! peanut butter.

It's a fairly nice day. Let's go outside.

MAK! MAK! MAK! Bella: What's that?

Pups? What are you doing down here?

We're being held hostage by the peacock. Doofus!

Well, talk to me that way I ain't gonna help ya! See you! Wouldn't wanna be you!

*SNIIIIIIFF* Ahh! Ooh!

Look! Corn. *grunt, grunt SNAP* Hahhaha! Got it!

Look at all that silk.

How To Dissect Corn.

First take the peel off.

Then another.

Then another.




Then another.

Then another.... let's skip forward a bit.

Okay. We've got it all off.

Now you remove all the silk.

See?

Now eat!

Nomnomnomnom.

See all the stuff?

Don't leave. Still have lots more pics to go.




For one Misty's been trampled by a dog.

Lily needs a tan. Lily:  DO NOT! Bella: Do too!

Mummy has painted a pumpkin.

And she painted this stinky stuff on it. NOW I'm done.


                  BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment