Sunday, July 10, 2011

♪A hole knew earth!♫


I think that that is how it goes.. ♪A hole knew earth.....meh. Good enough. My mom has been singing that song lately, I think she has it stuck in her head. It's starting to get stuck in mine, I don't LIKE IT!


Chelsea and I got in a fight earlier about a bone.

It belonged to me but she claimed it was hers.

But we're happy now!

See?

It was mine.

Chelsea: Open the door! Bella: Okay! Okay! I am!

Hahaha!

I love it out here!

Hey Bella! That bone WAS mine.

No! It! Was! NOOOOOT!

Okay. Jeez. Sorry. It was yours. Bella: Humph.

Stupid puppies.

Hey! I heard that! 




Well Chelsea...

...puppies are stupid.

 *Due to lack of pictures I only have the dialog.*

Chelsea runs as quickly as possible to Lily. Lily: AHH! Don't you dare!


Chelsea starts tackling Lily. Chelsea: We are not stupid! We are kids!

Lily starts biting Chelsea's ears. Lily: Joo shupid mutch. I hach joo!

After the fight was over...
MOM! CHELSEA TRIED TO KILL ME!
Well, as usual the goings on around the farm.

Pups are fine. But they're pretty mad since their pool is empty.

See? I need my mommy to fill it.

The twins are happy.

This guy is happy. All though...

He may have gotten this girl pregnant, which is NOT good.



Buckeye is fine. Though he's pretty fat.

And Honey is Baah!
My mommy got this AWESOME shirt! I just love it!

Well, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment