Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Whole New WORLD...........

Hello! We're having some really good weather and I thought I show you what my world is like!

Well, actually first I want to tell you a story about when I thought I was in the wrong house. I had heard Misty making some weird noises and thought she was messing with my blog so I went up to see and I saw this.


My bedroom looks different! What happened?
I'm seeing spots! What's going on??
They painted it you idiot! Do you KNOW ANYTHING? I can't believe you're even alive.

Geez, someones a grouchy KITTY TODAY! Who's a grouchy kitty? YES YOU ARE.

Someone's going to be a dead doggy if they don't shut up!!!!
So they redecorated? Misty: NO! They just painted! Geez, were you dropped off a cliff when you were a baby?

Bella I think it looks nice.

Why are you so grouchy?

Misty: Because someone came in and sat on my TAIL AT 2:00 IN THE MORNING!! THAT CAN CAUSE SOMEONE TO NOT GET THE BEAUTY SLEEP THEY NEED!  Bella: Geez. Sorry. I didn't mean to. Please don't kill me.
Run.
I'm going for a walk.
Cawn I calm poo? Bella: Umm, yes?
We've been having very pretty flowers lately.

I love these flowers!

They're gorgeous!

This wide open prairie is where I live. 

WE LOVE IT HERE!
Well, I look like Frier Tuck right now because SOME LITTLE SMALL BLACK DOG GIVES ME BITES ON MY HEAD. So my mom cats the fur away so she can put medicine on.

Can you see where my mom cut the fur?

How 'bout now?
(Sexy music) But I've still got looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment