Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WAR! HUH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?

First of all click here. Click here before you read this.

Misty and Lily are at war!!


Yes it's true. We ARE going to war.

Here's my outfit.
A hat, cape, and sword.

Cape: composed of paper, duct tape, and yarn.

Helmet: Composed of tinfoil and thumbtack.

Cheese knife: composed of..........cheese knife?
I'm nervous but doing it for TFOTH. 
Hah! Dog! Give up now!

Never! 
Ahh. Thank you Bella. My royal sword.
Lily: Sword? A real sword? Misty: Yes. Lily: Well I HAVE A CUSTOM MADE WAR GOWN! HAHA!


See?

It fits perfectly.

And buttons right in place on my belly.
Time for war.
Ready? Or are you going to wimp out??? Misty: Hah! That's the last thing I'd do! Lily: That's what I was afraid of...

Misty: Ahh! Perfect day for war!

*Gulp* ready?

DRAW!

Who will win??? Answer in the poll!


1 comment:

  1. On Facebook we have 2 votes for Lily. Vote for Misty now if you want her to win! Hurry!

    ReplyDelete