Monday, June 6, 2011

KittyKrack

Wow! It's been a while since I posted! Well, Misty's been dating someone named Fredrick. Want to see him?


Here he is. You see, Misty has Catnip.And she thinks it's a really cute male cat named Fred.


Oh Fred. You're so cute!
I have a secret too! I love you!
Oh Fred!

I love you!

Do you want to go out tommorrow?

Heheh!

Huh? Who's there?!

Hmm, no one/

He's mine! Go away whoever you are!

Stupid humans.

 We put a kitty cam on her to see what she sees and these are the pics we got. She's had a bit to much kittynip.


















Misty???

How many paws am I holding up? Misty: nintyninethousand. Bella: WRONG!
Well, Bellah! You're noht much bettah. Remember lahst night? Bella; Shh! I still hurt from that.

Whatdidshedowhatdidshedo? 
I ate from the table!! 
              Chelsea: *GASP* YOU'RE NEVER SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!
I know! I still feel bloated.
Well, let's go outside. Maybe we can work off the weight.
Okay!
Chelsea! You always go outside first!

Snooze you loose! Hey when you post this cover my butt! Bella: Okay.

Privacy please.
Let's go over here.

Hey! There's Napoleon! *Bows* You're majesty. Napoleon: Never address me in such a horrible way again!

Our new chicks.

Baah. There I said it. Go away.

My pups! And Napoloen's wife.

Oops. One got lost.

Should I cook them rare? No.... AAH!
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COOK THEM AT ALL! UNDERSTOOD??? Chelsea: YES! YES I UNDERSTAND!
Let's go to the orchird. 
Zipee doo dah! Zippa dee day!


Okay, I'm bored. Let's go out front.
Bella?
 SHH! I'm trying to get a good shot for the ending of my blog. Okay. Start it camera mistress!

CameraLadyForThisParticularShot. Rock and roll Bella.






Chelsea go away.

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! THESE GRAPES ARE NOISY!

GO AWAY!!! Chelsea: Gezz. Sorry. I'm going, I'm going.

I'm going to say it now.

Bye bye!!

*Sniff.* That was a beautiful ending! You know Chel? I'm going to make actual ending devoted to us. Chelsea: Yay!




Bella. 


And Chelsea.

                 Best Friends. Always. 
























Random picture of George.









                           Chelsea:   *Sniff* Bella! That was BEAUTIFUL!! *Sob*
                          Bella: I know! *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment