Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We love going outside!

As you guys all probably know Chelsea and I LOVE it outside. The animals, the adventure, the grass, being able to go potty, the new smells, it's just fantastic! Plus I get lots of new pictures for you guys.


Well, last night we must have had fairies! Because look at what I found.

Ta da! And it's MINE! ALL MINE HAHAHAHA!
No one shall ever take it away! I will sit here and guard it until I die.

*Sniff* YAWN!! Hmm.. *whistles*

Do do doo! Lalala,

Oh dear......Oh look. A butterfly.....
Okay forget that.
What is that glorious smell???? It's wonderful!
*Ballet Music*

*Ballet Music*

*Ballet Music*

*Ballet Music*

*Ballet Music*
Okay, that was fun.

Ooh! I got an itch!

Look I'm a pirate!

Let's go see if we can find Chelsea.

I'm out here Bella!

Just messing with the goats.
*Sniff* What's that?
Mmm. Goat poo.
Bella: Well, we've seen better days with the weather.

But... at least it's not storming.
Flowers like the storms though.
Chickens are doing fine.

My puplings are still getting more color.  You can see that with Birdie.
SHE's getting a blue head. We're pretty sure that London, Jay, and Birdie are all females.

*Sniff* They're growing up so beautifully!

London: Mo-om! You're like, so embarrassing us! Birdie: Totally! Go away!

  


Well some pups have attitude!

In other news, Misty has decided to have war with Lily on who is royal in the family INSIDE the house. You see, we have 2 monarchs. The Family Inside The House (A.K.A. TFITH) And The Family Outside The House. (A.K.A. TFOTH) Princess Tiger Lily is the monarch inside. The Peacocks naturally are the monarch outside. But Misty is having war with Princess Tiger Lily to be higher than Lily's position and rule TFITH. We're not sure who's winning though.

Yes. It's all true. I am at war with Lily.

She doesn't do a good enough job.

I know I can do better.

I would be queen, princess, judge, and everything that comes with responsibility

This is outrageous! I have been Princess, and will continue to be so forever more. And no cat is going to get in my way!

No further comment.
Pretty big huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment