Friday, June 10, 2011

Court Adjourned!


What's Misty doing? Misty: I do think that you are guilty spraybottle!



Misty??? Misty: Let the jury decide. Jury!
Misty, what ARE you doing??
Well, member of the jury, I am deciding whether the spray bottle is guilty or not guilty. Now go sit down.
Sweet. I get a front row seat.
So what's the case?
Whether the spraybottle is guilty of spraying people and should be thrown in jail or not.
I am innocent! I only spray when the people want me to! I think all of you are a bunch of dumbos!
Guilty.
Guilty judge.
Throw him in jail!!!
No! Innocent! Innocent!
Misty? You done?
Yes. I'm done. Bella: Then I'm taking my blog back. Thankyouverymuch.
Whatever!
Chelsea: Bella! What was all that 'bout? Bella: Misty.

Let's go outside! Bella: okay!
Woo-hoo!
Chelsea! You went first again!!
Hey Chelsea! A frog!
Whatever. I found a soft chewy thingy.

You have to chew everything. Why do puppies need to chew everything?
Our heef!

Hee? Or heef!
Your teeth? I guess that's a good reason.

It's a fantastic reason.
Hey, by the way, here's the goats. The yellow one is Holly, the blue one is Honey.
Holly: Hey Honey. Honey: What? Holly: Look at my dog impersonation!
Hey dog! Bella: *Gulp!* Y-y-yeah??
Ya got any food on ya??
Mom! Leave her alone! You know she doesn't like it when you butt her!
Girls, women, females, the other gender! Buckeye: Dad? Do you ever stop thinking about women? Dad: Girls, women, females, the other gender!
Whew! That was a close call! Thanks Buckeye! Buckeye: Don't mention it!

Here's my puplings!
They've grown so much!
Here's their kiddie pool. My mommy needs to fill it.
 
Ahh! It's Hawk! RUUUUUN CHELSEA!!! RUUUUN!
What? Oh crap! RUUN!
*Dramatic music.*

*Dramatic music.*

*Dramatic music.*

*Dramatic music.*

Is he gone?

I-i-i-I think so.
What's with you guys?
We just very nearly escaped hawk! Duster: Oh. Well.....
HIII!

No comments:

Post a Comment