Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stupid computer.

No pictures because for some reason when I try to put a SD card in the computer, the computer can't read it. So no pics. But I can do it the old fashioned way and write! Here we go...... the 18th century...........................


Today some guests came over. Mama showed 'em our baby goats. 'Te are gettin so big! 'An I like 'te go o'er and give 'em a right big lick. 'Te weather outside is gettin mighty cold. I'm laying by 'te fireside right now. Mama just put another log on. Yesterday mama went 'outide and plucked 'ome beautiful grass for my puplings. 'Te are startin to get right friendly, 'te even wake my mama up to give 'em some food. Gotta go deal with the pup Chelsea right now. Bye!


 Ah!! The 21st century. So yeah, my puplings are getting really friendly. I think I'll go play with them now. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment