Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring/Winter day!

What a wonderful DAY! Want me to show you what usually happens outside? Okay!

C'mon! 
Hi Bella! RAWR!
This is what Chelsea usually does to me. She whips around and as soon as she actually get control of her movement she attacks me like this.


And sometimes when she sees me coming she gets real low to the ground, then as soon as I get within rage she lunges at me like a speeding bullet!

Chelsea: Ooh! Bella's coming! Now's my chance to practice my hunting!
Heh. heh, HEH! She'll never see me blending in with this bright green grass since I'm so black!
CHARGE! 
Here we are fighting.

We're the red circle. GWO is the blue.

When Chelsea and I are outside, GWO usually just walks around.
By the way, this is where my puplings stay outside in the day. When it gets dark they stay in my room.
Remember the baby goats? They're outside right now! 
Ta-DA!!! 

                            Well, that's the like of me!!! What do you think? And no, WE DO NOT DOG FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment