Friday, March 18, 2011

Swim Time!

I'm still so thrilled that my babies took their first swim! They weren't the best but since they don't have a mama DUCK, and I'm sure not gonna get in there, it's going to take them longer to learn how properly.


Look at those little FEET!
















Isn't that CUTE! I'm so proud!















Here are my little puplings resting on a clear tub. You can't see the tub very well, but it's there.

















Here's the other 2.















So yeah, they didn't enjoy it very well..... here they are drying off.


It's hard to see them but they're there.




















Aaaaannnnd, I am still not going to the VET!!!                                                          yet.


All this stress is getting to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment