Monday, March 14, 2011

Tucklings, No, Hucklings? No.. AH DUCKLINGS!

Hi there! I'm going to show you the pics of the....the..... DUCKLINGS! I remembered it! Yay! Except I don't know their names and stuff so I'm getting mama to tell them to you. Gotta go hide from her. BYE!

Here is London. She is the bossiest of them all. She tends to herd the flock under a foot stool in their cage and when we put a duckling back she goes out and pushes it back to the group.

















Close up of her/his face. (Hoping her)















This is Birdie. She tends to be easy-going.
















Close up of Birdie.















This is Robin. She is the bravest. She was the first one to eat out of our hand. One of the first to try lettuce and grass.
















Close up of Robin.
















This is Alex. I'm not sure what any of the ducks from here and down are. For Birdie, Alex and the next one are my sister's.

















Close up of Alex.















This is Jay. The smallest and this is the only picture of her since she's just so tiny. Were not sure if she/he is going to make it.

















I promise that no ducklings were hurt when I was taking these photos. It may look like I'm forcing them in to the ground but I'm only resting my hand on them.

If you want to see more pictures just comment in when you're down reading. it's at the very bottom of this post. Here's Bella!


 *Gulp* I get more frighted each time I see her of going to the vet! AHH! Mama cooties! RUUUNN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment