Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Boyfriend

Hi there! Here are those pictures I promised you!


They're all about George. He's my boyfriend.

Here's me getting ready for him.....
...and waiting.

Bella: George! Hi! How are you! I've been wanting to discuss something!

Bella: Marriage.
George: NOOO! Bella: Hmm. He doesn't seem happy about that...

Hide from the girls!

By the way, there's another dog I didn't mention. He's usually in bed until 1:00 pm so I usually don't get photos of him.

His name is Duster. Here he is:


Hi Duster! Can you come here so I can get a pic of you?
Duster: Ooh! I have an itch! Bella: Please come here.

Hey get a shot of me touching my nose with me tongue! Bella: No! GROSS! Let me take a good picture of you!!!
See?! I can touch my nose!! Bella:That's it come HERE!!!


Bella: I WANT TO TAKE A GOOD PICTURE OF YOU NOW!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND????? Duster: YES!! OKAY! FINE!

Thank you Duster.
What ever.
  
Duster is also married to Princess Tiger Lily.
By the way, my puplings are now without a heat lamp. We're slowly but surely getting ready to go outside.


1 comment: