Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ruff!

Hi. I'm a farm dog. My name is Bella. Here's a pic of moi.



Hi.















Here's my good side.




















Uh oh. I feel a sneeze coming on just a---
















Kablooieshma!


















*Sniff, sniff* That's better. Wanna see one of my friends? She keeps me fit! She's a ruff and tumble puppy!!


Hi Chel- no, come here please.















No, come back please so I can show you to everyone...
















Hey that's my food! Come HERE!















*Sheesh!* Thank you. Say, "STEAK!!"
















Wanna see the Great Wise One? She's 13 years old!!! She knows everything!
But she won't let me show her face. I need to mess it up a bit... THERE.

*PSST* I snuck in a photo of what she actually looks like. Here you go.















She never speaks her name. So we call her GWO.
















*Crunch, crunch* HEY! CHELSEA!!

THAT'S MY FOOD!!! Come 'ere you!!! 
















Censored.















Bella: UNCLE! UNCLE!!!
Chelsea: That was fun! Let's do that again!!!
Bella: No.

Here's another one of my friends. Well, actually she's not a friend. She thinks she's a princess. Sheesh.

Halllllooo. My name is Princess Tiger Lily. I am a pure bred Chihuahua.



















So that's my life. I'll try to get on weekly. Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. I like it when Chelsea and Bella fight. It's funny. -Allison

    ReplyDelete