Saturday, April 2, 2011

RAIN!

Hello! Guess what? My puplings are now going to stay outside! I wish I could get pictures! Maybe.....no that would be to expensive. I just really need to get my mom's dad to fix the thingy were you put the camera. ..............................maybe that would work.......................................then I hit that button.........................Umm........................Oof! CHELSEA!! COME HERE!!!!!!!!! Chelsea: Hahaha! The look on your face! HAHAH! Guess what! I GOT YOUR BONE!!!


Yesterday we got barely any rain even though we really rather desperately need it. I keep thinking that our well is getting lower, and lower, and lower. UGH! I keep babbling. Well, at least we're SUPPOSED to get thunderstorms. But we hardly ever get them. It usually happens like yesterday. North, East, South, and West was completely dark with rain clouds and if you looked directly up at our house, it was a blue sky. We don't know why, but usually how it goes. Well, gotta go find were Chelsea hid my bone. BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment