Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kiddie!

Woohoo! It's doggy paddle time! Yesterday I got my puplings a kiddy-pool!


Come on my little puplings! Pool Time!
Here they are investigating.
Making sure the temperatures right.
Then ignoring it.
         So I thought that maybe my strong, beautiful, looks was chasing them away, so I tried hiding.
It worked! A little bit.
Puplings: Hey Robin! Check it out! Look at this thing!
Puplings: It's WET! No kiddin!
Puplings: Who's gonna get in first??
Puplings: It's really cool water! I love it!

                   Sorry these are all really big, but I didn't think that you could see my puplings very well so I enlarged the pictures.

My poor puplings have been swimming in these.

I've been thinking, I show a lot of photos of my friends, so why not make an album of pictures I've shown, and some old photos. Cue cheesy music!!

First? Duster, old friend, shih-tzu, never had a care in life, laid back.



Next in line, Lily A.K.A. Princess Tiger Lily.








Now for GWO, Great Wise One.






  Chelsea, the puppy.











 And, Misty the cat.






Well, my friends that's all. Good day.

1 comment:

  1. I adore the picture of Chelsea getting ready to pounce. She's funny.
    Please don't stop making your blog! I love you coming over to my house and taking pictures with me!!!

    ReplyDelete