Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures!!!!

Hello, Bella has moved far, far, away to Russia so she said I could take over her blog and also do X-large photos of me so you could see MY beauty.






Do you know what dreadful things dogs can do to totally innocent cats like me?
It was a dark and windy day, I was racing home to my loyal servants, knowing that they wouldn't sleep until they knew I was safe and warm. When all of a sudden Bella and Chelsea leaped out and started lunging at me with their yellow slobbery mouths, I bravely fought them but I had a battle scar  all along my beautiful white, silky, fluffy, stomach.
Now, I can not MOVE! Oh! How dreadful Bel---
Misty??? What are you doing? Is that the camera? ARE YOU MESSING WITH MY BLOG?

Misty: No. I am improving it. You have no drama what so ever and you never mention what horrible things you do to me. Bella: Yeah, because you're always hacking up hairballs!
Bella: If you want a blog make one yourself! Chelsea: What she said!
Super Chelsea out!
*Sigh* I can finally get photos and I don't know what to post.
Why don't you look outside for stuff?
Yeah! Thanks Chel!
That's what Super Chelsea's for!
Princess Tiger Lily; Before you ignorahnt blahgores go owside LET ME IN!




I have no clue what you just said except for that last bit.

I still say your blog would be better if you let me run it.
                      Yeah, whatever PUFFBALL!
WHAT WAS THAT????
My puplings are getting FEATHERS!! Their so smooth! *Sniff* They're getting so big!
Birdie's are the prettiest! Can you see them? I'll enlarge it.
Now can you see it?
Remember this goat was pregnant? She had her babies!
Isn't he CUTE? They other one didn't make it though. That was really sad. But this one's name is BuckEye.
See that color???
You're to close to the camera. Please step away. Bu-
Get away!
And Tulip and daffodil are doing great. I got them both being good goats outside but.....

And this is the picture my momma got when she slipped on a box.
Which the goats thought was extremely amusing.
But she managed to get a good picture of me anyway.
We're finally getting a food buffet! But I'm not sure I like this food. Make my eyes tear up.
Especially if I get down low like this.
               Well, that's all I got! Oh! Wait! One more photo.
Chelsea's taken up YOGA!

1 comment:

  1. Super Chelsea needs to do yoga to keep her healthy!!

    -Allison

    ReplyDelete