Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm back! ☺

Alright, no one besides my nuclear family reads it, but, I'll post anyway.

Hello again! It's nighttime so I can't do much, but I'll post.
Heywo! I'm back!


I've grown out of my cape though. But Lily wears a tiara! She's so immature.


Yeah? Well at least I don't groom a cat!



Now that's just rude Lily! Tarzan's my friend.

Alright, alright, that's enough! This is my blog. I don't want you ruining it with your dumb fights! Now viewers, Tarzan is Chelsea's kitten friend. I'll show him to you in a minute. First, we need to go meet Misty. She summoned us earlier.
Just up there.

Misty! We're here! Misty: Sorry, who? Bella: My apologies. Queen Misty.

Ah, yes. Enter dog.

Now. I want to speak with you and your, er, friend. Chelsea someone.

It has come to my recent attention that there are others. Bella: Others?

Misty: Yes. Bella: Other...(turns paw in circle to urge Misty on.) Misty: Cats you dumb dork dog!


Bella: Ah. Misty: Now, I want you and your friend to go and see these others and tell them who's Cat Boss around here! I have, other things to attend to. Bella: Are you SCARED of them?




No I am not! LEAVE NOW!!

Well, she certainly was rude. Well, get on tomorrow and I'll show you the cats and deliver the Message. 

                                                            Good bye for now! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment